Get informed and Engaged in Toronto’s fall municipal election through the City’s My Vote Toronto website.
From September 20, 2018
- Voters can input their address and find which ward they live in, view the candidates who are running in their ward and view their ward map.
From September 24, 2018
- Voters can find out if they are on the City of Toronto voters’ list.
- Voters can add or update their information on the voters’ list until 11:59 p.m. on October 1.
- Voters who missed the deadline to add or update their information can add their name on the list when they go to vote.
- Voters can find out where and when to vote.
From October 8, 2018
- Voters can view a sample of their ballot