Become a CILT Member!
CILT welcomes new members. As a CILT member, you will:
- Support CILT’s goal of facilitating the socio-economic equity ofpersons with disabilities
- Support CILT’s ongoing promotion of the Independent Living Philosophy
- Stay informed about current issues affecting persons with disabilities, and amplify your voice
- Be entitled to vote at annual or general meetings (PLEASE NOTE: organizations do not have voting privileges)
- Have more opportunities to participate in CILT activities
- Have access to CILT resource materials
- Be eligible for the Helen Henderson Literary Award and the Vic Willi’s Legacy Fund
A yearly fee of $10.00 for individuals* and $100.00 for organizations will provide members with the full range of services available at CILT.
If you are interested in becoming a member, fill out a membership form below and mail a cheque or money order to: 365 Bloor St E, Suite 902, Toronto ON, M4W 3L4
~ Want to pay for your membership online? Please use the link to the Canada Helps page here. ~
Cheques are payable to: Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT) Inc.
Receipts for donations are also available.
Our Charitable Business Number is: 10689 7861 RR0001
If you would like to request a physical version of the membership form, please contact CILT at 416-599-2458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org