This site uses cascading style sheets (CSS) to modify the layout, colour, font and text size for the entire site. It uses relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified text size option in visual browsers. If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the content of each page is still readable.
To adjust font size in your browser: press ctrl + to increase font size and ctrl – to decrease font size.
To turn on the magnifier in Windows, hold down the Windows key, then press the ‘+’ sign. To exit, hold down the Windows key, then press the ‘Esc’ key. There are four options for using the magnifier:
– Ctrl + Alt + F Full screen
– Ctrl + Alt + L Len
– Ctrl + Alt + D Docked
– Ctrl + Alt + space Preview full screen
Screen readers for visually impaired users can bypass navigation bar by clicking the “Bypass Navigation Bar” link on the top of page.
All pages on this site include a consistent set of global navigation links.
All links to external sources will open in a new window. All content images used in this site include ALT attributes.
Many links (including navigation links) have title attributes, which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, all new links are written to make sense out of context.
If you have any comment about this accessibility statement, please feel free to share your view with us.
Some popular web browsers/ screen readers are listed below:
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows, is available for free download at the Freedom Scientific website.
- NVDA is an open source screen reader available for download for an optional donation.
- Opera is a secure browser with a free downloadable version available. It is compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and other operating systems.