KITE, a research arm of Toronto Rehab-University Health Network, is seeking to learn about the main barriers to accessibility that individuals in Canada experience.
18 years or older, live in Canada and identify as at least one of the following:
- A person with a disability
- 65 years or older, who do not have a disability
- A formal or informal caregiver for a person with a disability
The one-time interview:
- 20-27 questions
- There are 3 ways to participate: online, paper version (12 pt. or 16 pt. sized font) sent by mail, or telephone interview
- Participants can enter a draw for a $40 gift card. One card will be awarded to every 10 participants.
For more information, contatct Sin-Tung by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-597-3422 ext.7878