Join us on Friday October 30th, 6:30-9pm for a slightly spooky start to your Halloween weekend.
We will meet on Zoom to watch Knives Out, presented with closed captioning.
To register, call Lucy 416 486-8666 ext. 226 and leave your email OR or email Rebecca at email@example.com (registration is required to receive the zoom link).
Click here for more information.
The Province of Ontario announced that it will be funding a portable housing benefit (PHB) that will eventually support up to about 3,000 households across Ontario. The benefit will be available to any household that is eligible for the Special Priority Housing Category (SPHC).
This new Portable Housing Benefit:
- can be used towards the household’s current housing or a unit they move in to
- is ongoing (permanent) with no end or expiry date
- eligibility is reviewed each year based on your income tax filing;
- can increase or decrease annually as income and rental rates change
- can be used for rent anywhere in Ontario
- is paid directly to the household
- the monthly PHB amount will be calculated based on average monthly rent and adjusted family net income.
- is available now
If you received a letter from Housing Connections (Access to Housing) over the summer to review this alternative housing option, contact Housing Connections at 416-397-7438, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can also be found on the City of Toronto’s Shelter Support and Housing Administration’s website, or by visiting a housing help centre.
Get informed and Engaged in Toronto’s fall municipal election through the City’s My Vote Toronto website.
From September 20, 2018
- Voters can input their address and find which ward they live in, view the candidates who are running in their ward and view their ward map.
From September 24, 2018
- Voters can find out if they are on the City of Toronto voters’ list.
- Voters can add or update their information on the voters’ list until 11:59 p.m. on October 1.
- Voters who missed the deadline to add or update their information can add their name on the list when they go to vote.
- Voters can find out where and when to vote.
From October 8, 2018
- Voters can view a sample of their ballot
Access-r-ease is a webstore that brings you affordable, quality accessories to help make your life easier, with categories such as Eating & Food Prep, Boosting Accessibility at Home, School or Work, and Mobility Accessories. The website also has an Articles and Resources section. The owner is Maria Carmen C. Cruz.