ASAC Application Form
- With a single application, applicants can apply through ASAC to a variety of projects and programs programs offered by different attendant service providers including supportive housing attendant services, attendant outreach services and transitional and life skills program.
- Applicants need to refer to the ASAC Application Guide for information about the ASAC application, eligibility criteria, attendant services programs and projects you can apply in this application and location of supportive housing projects.
- Applicants need to complete all required and relevant sections of the ASAC Application Form and return it to ASAC.
ASAC Application Guide
- ASAC Application Guide provides essential information for ASAC applicants. It includes information about the application process; eligibility criteria, attendant services programs and projects you can apply in this application, location of supportive housing projects and contact information of attendant service providers.
- Applicants are advised to keep the ASAC Application Guide as it is a valuable resource to refer to when completing and updating their ASAC applications.
The above documents will open up in a new window.
To download and view the PDF documents provided, you may require the Adobe Acrobat reader in order to view and print the document.
You can download the free PDF reader at: www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2_allversions.html
or by clicking the icon below. These links will open in a new window.