Applications now open for 2019-21
As a Coordinating Organization, the Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT) coordinates and administers the PSW Training Fund for Eligible Organizations within the jurisdictions of Central LHIN and Toronto Central LHIN. The Coordinating Organization acts as the primary contact for Eligible Organizations regarding applications and proposed training plans submitted.
Please note that this year we will collect and review Training Plans for two fiscal years (2019-2020 and 2020-2021). Also, Eligible Organizations will have the option to apply for project funding in a new Innovation Stream (please refer to the Program Description and Application Guide).
- Employers interested in applying for PSW Training Fund support are to submit two PSW Employer Training Plan Applications (one for the fiscal year of 2019-20 and one for the fiscal year of 2020-21) and one Innovation Project Application by email to PSWTraining@cilt.ca;
- Eligible Organizations will need to provide all relevant information in support of their proposed training plan (i.e. program/course descriptions and invoices/cost estimates from the proposed education provider);
- Please review the PSW Training Program Description and the PSW Training Program Application Guide & FAQ below before submitting your application.
- For organizations managing multiple sites, please send only one Training Plan Application for 2019-20, one Training Plan Application for 2020-21, and one Innovation Project Application for the whole organization.
- Eligible Organizations that want to pool resources together to facilitate a training session can submit one application for that purpose. Please note on the training plan who will be the lead and how costs are to be distributed amongst the Eligible Organizations involved.
- Application deadline: 4 pm, Friday, November 29, 2019.
Note: No funding is fully or partially guaranteed upon submission of the Training Proposal.
Resources and Downloads:
PSW Training Fund Program Description (PDF)
PSW Training Fund Program Application Guide and FAQs (PDF)
PSW Employer’s Training Plan Application 2019-20 (Excel)
PSW Employer’s Training Plan Application 2020-21 (Excel)
PSW TF Application Form and Innovation Project Plan 2019-20 and 2020-21 (Word)
*French version of documents available upon request.
For more information please contact:
416-599-2458 ext. 294